** Heathrow Expansion Consultation Lambeth 16th Feb
A chance to have your voice heard about NOISE from planes in our area. Help to influence decisions about flight path redesign that will impact our environment for years and years to come.
on Friday 16th February 12 – 8 pm
Wheatsheaf Community Hall
Wheatsheaf Lane (off South Lambeth Road),
WE DON’T WANT THIS FLYING OVER VAUXHALL AND KENNINGTON ….
HACANSoutheast Public Meeting: Tuesday 30th January 2018 at 7.30 pm.
AGENDA to INCLUDE
- About HACANSoutheast, HSE.
- Invite comment / questions from the floor about HSE “asks”
- Announces the Petition and invite signatures, both paper (available) and online
- How individuals can put, or keep up, pressure such as
- write to their MP
- write to their local authority – Council Leader; Council Health department; Council Environment department; Ward Councillor/s
- write to the Department for Aviation
- write to the Department for Transport (DfT)
- use social media
On 24 October 2017 the Government published the revised draft Airports NPS and announced a period of further consultation. The revised draft Airports NPS and accompanying documents including an updated Appraisal of Sustainability can be accessed at:
The period of further consultation lasts for eight weeks and will end on 19 December 2017.
If you responded to the first consultation, you do not need to repeat points made previously, as they are considering these in full. Please note that when they consider responses to this further consultation, they may not be able to cross-refer to earlier responses because of the large numbers involved.
If you wish to respond to the consultation, please go to:
Air quality plan: